Apply for Junior Resident Position (2-BDS Vacancies) JIPMER, Pondicherry
JIPMER announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BDS for the position of Junior Resident.
Post Junior Resident Qualification BDS Vacancies 02 Posts Salary Rs. 85,000/-Per Month Experience Fresher Job Location Puducherry Last Date to Apply 17-July-2019
- The candidates should have passed BDS (including completion of one year Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Only those candidates who have passed BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the date of walk-in-interview will be considered. It implies that those who have completed BDS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) after 16.07.2017 will be considered.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (NPG – Dentistry) anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NPG-Dentistry) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- ₹ 500/- for General (UR) & OBC category Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category and PWDs – NIL.
- Written test/ walk-in-interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held on 17.07.2019(08.30 A.M) at Exam Hall, Fourth Floor, JIPMER Academic Centre.
- JIPMER, Puducherry – 06 along with filled in application in the prescribed format (appended) with the enclosure of the following certificates in ORIGINAL and one set of Self-attested copy thereof.
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research,
Dhanvantari Nagar, Puducherry- 605 006.