Apply for 545 Vacancies in South Indian Bank Recruitment
SIB currently has 545 openings in all over the country and it has released the recruitment notification for Probationary Officers (PO) & Probationary Clerks.
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||19-June-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30-June-2019|
|Online Test date (PO)||25-July-2019|
|Online Test date (Clerk)||26-July-2019|
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Probationary Officers (PO) & Probationary Clerks|
|Job Location||Across India|
Name of the post
No of vacancy
- Candidates must have possessed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation from recognized board or university.
- Age limit should be 25 years for PO posts & 26 years for Clerk posts.
Name of the post
Fee for Gen
Fee for SC/ ST
MODE OF PAYMENT
- You should make the payment via online (Debit Card, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets)
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- South Indian Bank will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Online Test & Personal Interview
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to official website https://www.southindianbank.com/
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Probationary Officers & Recruitment of Probationary Clerks”, click on the advertisement.
- SIB notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Apply Online Registration Link||Click Here>>|
|Clerk Notification||Click Here|
|PO Notification||Click Here|