Apply for 247 Vacancies (Commissioned Officers) in Indian Air Force
Total Vacancies 242 in Commissioned Officers Posts
Indian Air Force has recently circulated the new advertisement for Commissioned Officers Posts in various branches. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 242 vacancies.
Organization Name Indian Air Force Job Type Central Govt. Job Name Commissioned Officers Salary ₹ 56100 – 110700 Total Vacancy 242 Job Location Across India Starting Date for Submission of online application 01-June-2019 Last Date for Submission of online application 30-June-2019
Name of the entry AFCAT Entry NCC Special Entry Meteorology Entry
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Flying Branch: age limit should be 20 to 24 years.
- Ground Duty: age limit should be 20 to 26 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IAF selection will be based on Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT).
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for all candidates (Not Applicable for NCC Special Entry).
MODE OF PAYMENT
- You should make the payment via online.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to official website http://indianairforce.nic.in./
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- India Air Force notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Total Vacancies 5 in Steno, MTS and Other Posts
Candidates who are searching for Defence Jobs can use this opportunity. Indian Air force will conduct written examination for choosing candidates for Group ‘C’ Civilian posts in western air command units for this recruitment.
Organization Name Indian Air Force Job Type Defence Jobs Job Name Steno Grade, Cook , Multi-tasking Staff, Mess Staff, Draughtsman Total No. Of Vacancy 5 Job Location Across India Last Date to submit Application Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Name of the Post Stenographer Cook Multi-Tasking Staff Mess Staff Draughtsman
- Candidate must have passed any of the qualification such as Matriculation, 12th std and Diploma from the recognized board or university.
- Experienced candidates only preferred for these posts except Steno Post.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 25 years for this recruitment with age relaxation.
- Indian Air Force conducts Written Examination for choosing the candidates.
MODE OF APPLY
- Candidate can send their application via offline to the following address for each post given in the table below,
Name of the Post Address Stenographer AOC, AF Stn Srinagar Cook AOC, AF Stn Palam (New Delhi) Multi-Tasking Staff AOC, AF Stn Chandigarh Mess Staff CO, Camels C/o AF Stn Chandigarh Draughtsman AOC, AF Stn Hindan Ghaziabad (UP)
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to official website http://indianairforce.nic.in/
- Find the advertisement of “Direct Recruitment of group C Civilian Posts in IAF at HQ western air command units” and click on it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application correctly using the application form and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
Advertisement & Application Format Click Here