Apply for 16 Vacancies in TANUVAS Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released the recruitment. As per the TANUVAS recruitment notification, particularly 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below.
Organization Name Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Job Type State Govt. Job Name Subject Matter Specialist, Agromet Observer, Farm Manager, Programme Assistant, Stenographer, Driver & Skilled Support Staff Salary Check Notification Total Vacancy 16 Job Location Tamilnadu Last Date for Submission of application 25-June-2019
VACANCY DETAILS No of vacancy 7 1 1 2 1 2 2 Total 16
Name of post Subject Matter Specialist Agromet Observer Farm Manager Programme Assistant Stenographer Driver Skilled Support Staff
No of vacancy
- Candidates must have passed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Notification for educational qualification.
- Applicants maximum age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in written test and interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to official website http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/
- Click “job vacancies” find the Notification “Recruitment of contractual staff for KVKs” click on the Notification.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends 25.06.2019.
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED
Director of Extension Education,
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai – 600 051.