Apply for Lower Division Clerk Position (17 Vacancies) in National Council of Educational Research (NCERT)
National Council of Education Research Training Board Recruits candidates for the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post.
|Notification Release Date||25-June-2019|
|Name of the Board||National Council of Educational Research (NCERT)|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in PB-I|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass|
|No of Vacancies||17|
|NCERT LDC Examination Date 2019||To be notified soon|
|Examination Centre||New Delhi/Delhi|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru & Shillong|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Persons With Disability (PWD)|
- 12th Pass in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized university or board.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word)
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 27 years
- No Application Fee
- ₹ 5,200/- to ₹ 20,200/- per month + Grade Pay of ₹ 1,900/-
HOW TO APPLY
- Firstly, Download the NCERT LDC Application form.
- Take a print out of it.Fill the application form with correct data the same as in your certificates.
- Attach the self-attested copies of required documents.
- Post the application form to the specified address
- Make sure it reaches the address before the due date.
DOCUMENTS TO ENCLOSE
- A recent photograph of the applicant should be a fixed on the application form.
- Date and signature of the applicant is on the application form.
- Photocopies of the educational certificate (self-attested).
- Photocopy of caste/ disability/ service certificate (self-attested).
- Written Examination
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED
Section Officer (R-II),
5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,